Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day One: Mistakes Already

So I was doing alright till pre-workout snack time...

I was in a bit of a hurry so I threw some things into a baggie to eat in the car on the way to the gym. Somehow I got confused (not really alllll that surprising).

I got to the gym and my stomach was growling. I felt fairly hungry and really not all that great. This got me to thinking that maybe I was one of those gals who needed more than 10 blocks. I went ahead with the workout and headed home thinking, "Oh my god, I only have 4 more blocks and I want to eat my own arm...and Russell's!"

Once home, I set about feeding Campbell and desperately trying not to eat her. I decided a 1-block snack was needed, ASAP. I ate it; it was like air.

Then suddenly I realized that I had misjudged my earlier snack...for some reason, I had grabbed 3 cherries...(thinking of 3 almonds I suppose)....and I terribly misjudged some cheese. I used that Laughing Cow Cheese and thought one triangle was a block. Turns out 3 triangles are a block. Well, that explains a lot.

So now I am typing away while Russell whips up some dinner...3.5 blocks here I come!!!

2 comments: