Thursday, August 6, 2009

DAY 12: Almost Halfway There!

It is day 12 of our 30-day challenge and I am wondering how many of you are still with me. Post to comments and let us know how you are doing! I myself am spending this morning fantasizing about the epic binge night that is now just 18 days a way...

But the funny thing is...my epic binge dream is slowly changing. I no longer want to gorge myself on everything in the world that is "bad" for me...I think I would just settle for one meal where I don't measure my food! My new binge fantasy is simply going out to dinner and eating a reasonably healthy meal without worrying about how many blocks it is and whether it is in the correct proportions. All that being said...I still want dessert :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm still with you Katherine! I worked today and had to bring a large amount of food to work. However, I did buy a salad at work. And I attempted to make a 4 block salad with chicken. Way too much food for me. I sat there and stared at the options, then would glance at my little card with the portion sizes. Yeah right! I think I would vomit before I ate 4 cups of mushrooms. I did make a huge salad with a lot of lettuce, a ton of broccoli, & tomatoes. I decided to combine my last block with a combination of mushrooms, cauliflower, and cucumber. At this point, I didn't care if it was exactly correct. It took me about 2 hours to eat this.

    The measuring is a pain. But, I am "guess-timating" pretty accurately now.

    I would have to say that my fantasy binge has to involve chocolate. Oh, how I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was thinking about the flourless chocolate tort at 801...yuuuuum! I think this might have to be on my list!

    Way to hang in there with the diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still with you too, Katherine! I have had a few setback moments but all in all I am learning a lot! I think the second week has been much harder than the first for me--for some reason. I am so glad to be halfway through and I am ready for week three to be my best yet! : ) By the way, I would love to know everyone's favorite snack. My favorite is a cup of milk and 1/2 tsp of natural peanut butter (1 block).

    ReplyDelete